We cordially invite you to join our upcoming webinar.
Rapid on-site trace element analysis of wastewater, sewage, and industrial effluents
Live Webinar: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Session I – 8 am UTC / 10 am CEST / 4 pm CST / 5 pm JST
Session II – 8 am PDT / 11 am EDT / 3 pm UTC / 5 pm CEST
(The content of both sessions is identical.)
This webinar will demonstrate the performance of compact benchtop TXRF spectrometers and their application to industrial wastewater, sewage, mining waste and process runoff. It will highlight the ease of sample preparation of this analytical technique for routine lab analysis, industrial lab testing and environmental research institutions. You will learn about the preparation of slurries, suspensions and other multi-phase mixtures without any time-consuming digestion procedures. This webinar will focus on improved levels of detection of most modern TXRF spectrometers used in the lab or in-field. The ease-of-use and rapid preparation and measurement process will be demonstrated shortly. You will also learn about new tools and processes to streamline all of your sewage testing needs. Whether you are interested in method development for environmental monitoring, water quality testing or regulated sewage analysis, this webinar will give you the information you need on the capabilities of the TXRF technique. There will be a 15 minute Q&A session where our experts will answer your questions.
Bruker’s TXRF spectrometer S4 T-STAR
Who should attend?
- Lab managers and analysts from governmental, industrial and service labs
- Analytical experts at coal-fired plants, mining sites and supervisory authorities
- Waste recycling, refinery and petrochemical personnel
- Scientists involved with environmental sciences, including water, sediment, mud, food, fertilizer and waste
- Dr. Armin Gross, Product Manager TXRF, Bruker Nano, Berlin, Germany
- Dr. Hagen Stosnach, Application Scientist TXRF, Bruker Nano, Berlin, Germany
You can’t attend the live webinar? Register now and we will send you a link to later viewing the recording at your convenience.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Your Bruker Nano Analytics Team